Ideal Cleaning Services started as Family Business in 1946 and became a Limited Company in 1950. It remains a Family Business today, with the fourth generation of the family represented on the Board and within the Senior Management Team.
Ideal’s approach has always been based on maintaining robust Quality Management Systems, Processes and Procedures. These systems have always been appropriately accredited by external bodies and Ideal is accredited by the BSI to ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and PAS99
You can find out more on our home page
Now, the next step has been taken as we roll out a new Digital System to support, expand and streamline our Management, Communication, Quality and Administrative systems.
This Cloud based system, developed by partners Team Software, provides Portal access to the Management Team to a suite of Scheduling and Workflow planning tools and, via a Smartphone Application, Cleaning Operatives are able to Book On and Off duty in Real Time, Request Holidays, Message their Area Supervisors and Search for additional work.
Key features include:
- Ideal Digital Employee Attendance Logger – Time and Attendance Monitoring
- Real Time Alerts to Absence
- Absence Cover Planning
- Health and Safety Lone Worker Monitoring and S.O.S function
- Contract Specific Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments, Method Statements and Communications Log accessible to all staff via the App
- Digital Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction Audits
- Digital Reporting on SLA’s and KPI’s
- Customer Portal Access
www.idealcleaning.co.uk provide the full range of Quality Routine Office and Commercial Cleaning Services to ensure your premises are clean, hygienic and as safe as possible for your staff and visitors.
Why not book a no obligation, free site survey and we’ll provide you with our best price quotation for your office or industrial cleaning.
Email us at:
- A worry free, quality cleaning service entirely managed for you by our expert teams
- Established in 1946 a family-owned business with over 76 years’ experience
- A Network of Regional Offices providing locally based supervision and management
- Fully trained, supported, and motivated staff
- Regular Monthly Quality Audits
- 24-hour customer support
- A cost effective, value for money service
You never know, we might be able to save you some money! And you’ll be getting:
To find out more about Ideal Cleaning Services Limited and how we can help you visit our website: www.idealcleaning.co.uk